New directions for the joke

Go down

New directions for the joke

Post  TheYTChronicles on Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:30 pm

Hello lads. Obviously we are all lovin the did he die? fiasco. The comments are LOL. The concept is LOL...but will it get a bit stail? Will it die? I fucking hope not, coz I'll chop my boobs off.
Anyway, I've made a few vids on YouTube as opposed to my normal buffalaxing, to stop the demise of this mildly genius joke. Feeback isn't too bad, not many people have seen them. One of them even made it to the main Did he die? site, which is pretty sexual. But to combat the premature death of did he die? I think we need to progress it further, instead of just spamming it in the failblog comments. Like more videos? Getting to fail videos before failblog does? Actually killing real people? Very Happy Let's chit chat
TheYTChronicles

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheYTChronicles

Back to top Go down

Re: New directions for the joke

Post  Not SammySosa021 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:33 pm

LMAO @ your avatar
Not SammySosa021

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BZ on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:59 pm

TheYTChronicles wrote:Hello lads. Obviously we are all lovin the did he die? fiasco. The comments are LOL. The concept is LOL...but will it get a bit stail? Will it die? I fucking hope not, coz I'll chop my boobs off.
Anyway, I've made a few vids on YouTube as opposed to my normal buffalaxing, to stop the demise of this mildly genius joke. Feeback isn't too bad, not many people have seen them. One of them even made it to the main Did he die? site, which is pretty sexual. But to combat the premature death of did he die? I think we need to progress it further, instead of just spamming it in the failblog comments. Like more videos? Getting to fail videos before failblog does? Actually killing real people? Very Happy Let's chit chat

Killing real people eh? i like the sound of this lol
BZ
Admin

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/isshedied

Back to top Go down

Post  Not SammySosa021 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:09 pm

BZ wrote:
TheYTChronicles wrote:Hello lads. Obviously we are all lovin the did he die? fiasco. The comments are LOL. The concept is LOL...but will it get a bit stail? Will it die? I fucking hope not, coz I'll chop my boobs off.

Killing real people eh? i like the sound of this lol
so do i...I can see it now in the news headlines...

DID MR CREEPER DIEDED FROM SAMMYSOSA021???
Not SammySosa021

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BZ on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:09 pm

well if they said that on the news i would be scared
BZ
Admin

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/isshedied

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content